E-SWAN General Assembly
The General Assembly is formed by all the members of the Association.
The General Assembly shall be responsible for the following tasks:
- To elect the candidates announced by the Council for the composition of the EB members;
- To approve the budget of the Association drawn up by the Executive Board;
- To report any changes to the membership fee(s)/process(es) of the Association decided by the Executive Board;
- To approve the annual report drawn up by the EB;
- To approve the bylaws and electoral rules of the Association that are proposed by the EB;
- To approve amendments to the Statutes (where appropriate);
- To approve the dissolution of the Association;
- And, in other cases where the law and/or the statutes and/or the bylaws demand a decision by the General Assembly.
Link to the Reports of the General assembly.